It’s been an energizing and intense week working with project partners around the world to articulate a vision for building the Operating System for the Good Economy that begins with….building biocultural resilience for oceans and fisheries. I am sharing a summary here.
- As Oceans Warm, Fish Are Finding New ZIP Codes (climatecentral.org)
- Commercial Fishing Video Of The Day | Skoll Marine Stewardship Council (juneautek.com)
- Sustaining Our Oceans for Future Economic Growth (triplepundit.com)
- Why biocultural resilience matters and what it can look like (bioculturalresilience.wordpress.com)
- One World, One Ocean, One Sustainable Development Agenda (coralreefconservancy.wordpress.com)
- Rare Launches Sustainable Fishing Campaign (thejakartaglobe.com)